Thursday, May 10, 2012

Best and Worst of EDMS 550

Technology & Topics for Teachers provided me with an introduction to new teaching tools and perhaps more importantly the necessary information to find such tools on my own. The classroom environment was fantastic and allowed for discussion about the benefits of any new technology we encountered and gave us time to use it with the guidance of the instructor. Overall this course was extremely good. The worst part of this class for me was, in true 21st century form, user generated. I simply did have the time to devote to this class to get the most benefit out of it. This is probably evident from a quick look at the timestamps on these last several posts on my own blog. I regret that I found myself scrambling to catch up rather than keeping a steady pace throughout. I gained a lot from this course, but see that I also left a lot of potential fruit unharvested.

No comments:

Post a Comment