Saturday, May 5, 2012

Latin PLN

The search for a PLN in the Classics was not an easy one. I have found both in my experience with the majority of my colleagues as well as in this search that many classicists have not embraced technology whole-heartedly. The American Classical League maintains a website with resources for teachers, but very little interaction between them. LatinTeach.com has such a message board in theory, but it has not been touched in several years. The closest thing to a PLN related to teaching that I have found is a blog associated with LatinTeach.com. This blog does not have a message board per se, has several articles and other contributions that allow for some back and forth through the comments. Even if limited, this is a great resource for bouncing ideas off others in the field and has made its way onto my bookmark bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment